Resort real estate still has many opportunities after the recession


According to experts, the scarcity of coastal land and trendy second home products is an opportunity for resort real estate after the epidemic.

Contrary to the apprehension when the first wave of the epidemic occurred, real estate investors are psychologically adapting and starting to turn around to look for opportunities in the narrow door of the economy. . That is the common opinion of experts at the online seminar Sustainable investment - Quality living in a coastal house held by Nam Group recently.

Three motivating factors

Huynh Thuy Linh - Deputy General Director of Nam Land Company said that there are 3 main factors driving real estate demand in the second half of 2021 and early 2022.

First, vaccination is being accelerated, creating economic and market recovery. Second, buyers have the opportunity to access preferential policies when home loan interest rates are maintained relatively stable at 9.2-9.5% in the first half of 2021. Third, the system The public investment infrastructure system is still being promoted, creating a driving force for both the economy in general and real estate in particular.


Perspective of Thanh Long Bay project.

According to Ms. Thuy Linh, now is a good time for investors with available capital to buy real estate. 2019 – 2020 is considered a pivotal milestone when Vietnam conducts many important infrastructure projects for the future. Notably, Binh Thuan has benefited from a series of key infrastructure projects such as the Dau Giay - Phan Thiet - Vinh Hao expressway on the North - South highway, the Phan Thiet dual-use airport, the upgrade of the route and the upgrade of the route. DT719 – DT719B coastal road, located only about an hour away from Long Thanh International Airport.

When Dau Giay - Phan Thiet expressway comes into operation, Binh Thuan will be one of the tourism, resort and second home options to catch up with the recent homecation and staycation trends. Experts say that this is an opportunity for investors in the resort real estate segment in Binh Thuan.

Investors participating in the market are now enjoying many preferential sales policies. Many discount programs, valuable gifts, and easy payment extension are being applied by investors as a solution to stimulate demand.

Typically, the Thanh Long Bay beach resort and sports urban complex (Phan Thiet - Binh Thuan), with about 2 - 3 billion VND, equivalent to 25% of the product value, customers can immediately own one. beach townhouse, the remaining 75% will be loaned by the bank with the policy of 0% interest rate, grace period until the house is received. The program of 6% profit commitment for customers interested in this period is also a guarantee to help investors choose more boldly.

'Resort real estate still has many opportunities after the recession'   
The second home with resort elements will become a trend to lead the market in the future
Investment potential

Experts say that coastal urban areas will solve key issues that investors often care about when choosing to buy a house such as traffic and profit. A multi-product and multi-utility marine urban complex will bring many experiences and meet many needs for customers. From there, it stimulates tourists to come to rest and entertain, prolong their stay and increase the frequency of service use in commercial areas, creating a large and sustainable source of profit.

Thanh Long Bay is one of the coastal real estate projects that owns many advantages when located within a radius of about 20km around the tourist center of Mui Ke Ga.

One of the points that makes the project attractive is the landscape design. The architects of TA Landscape have created the resort with a large green space ratio, a visitor can own at least 1 tree for himself. Besides, green building solutions inside the house, in open spaces help owners always feel relaxed when living here.

According to the investor, the profitable investment potential of Thanh Long Bay also comes from the reason that the coastal land fund is currently scarce, similar projects are not many.

Thông tin các dự án bất động sản tại việt nam do Rmea.info thống kê & cập nhật mới nhất.
Tất cả nội dung và hình ảnh đều được đăng ký Bản quyền DMCA.
Copyright © 2020 Rmea Tech JSC